2014 Dodge Durango SXT SUPER LOW PAYMENT!, LOCAL TRADE!, NAVIGATION!, AWD!, AWD, 180 Amp Alternator, 7 & 4 Pin Wiring Harness, Bright Side Roof Rails, Class IV Receiver Hitch, Comfort Seating Group, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Heavy-Duty Engine Cooling, Integrated Roof Rail Crossbars, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, ParkSense Rear Park Assist System, ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera, Popular Equipment Group, Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar Adjust, Power 8-Way Driver/Manual Passenger Seat, Quick Order Package 23B, Rear Load Leveling Suspension, Rear-View Auto-Dimming Mirror w/Microphone, SIRIUSXM Satellite Radio, Trailer Tow Group IV. 3.6L V6 Flex Fuel 24V VVT AWD 8-Speed Automatic
* If you require a vehicle that can accommodate up to seven, tow up to 7,400 pounds and fit easily into your garage, the 2014 Dodge Durango tops a very short list. Unit-body construction yields high chassis rigidity and agile handling. And Dodge claims more than 60 safety and security features. Source: KBB.com
* Easy to maneuver; high-quality interior materials; convenient third-row seats; powerful optional V8; generous towing capacity. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Dodge Durango was designed to be distinctive and to start your pulse racing. Everything about the exterior of the Durango demands a second look. It has been restyled look more cohesive with the rest of the Dodge roster. These changes include new racetrack taillights an updated front grille, plus new sculpting on the fenders and hood, and projector beam headlights. On the inside changes are plentiful with a new control panel, customizable LCD screen instrument cluster, and an available rear Blu-ray and DVD system with dual 9-inch screens that are mounted on the backrest of the front seats. New for 2014, Dodge has introduced a new Durango trim as well, which is the Limited. The interior engages all your senses, from the soft touch materials to the high fidelity of the sound system to the look and feel of the available leather upholstery. Seat up to seven in comfort, including available second-row captain's chairs. Increase comfort and convenience with an available second row console. To be truly sporty, you have to be flexible. And with up to 50 possible seating configurations, Dodge Durango offers that and more. Whether you choose a model with the 3.6-Liter 290 Horsepower V6 or the incredible 360 Horsepower HEMI V8, you can be sure you are getting the ability to go far. Efficiently. Plus, Durango features 7,400-pound towing capacity. Reassurance is engineered into every 2014 Dodge Durango. Throughout the vehicle, you'll find the latest Safety and Security features designed to protect you. It includes an array of airbags, including side-curtain airbags that help protect outboard occupants in all three rows, Electronic Stability Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, and Traction Control. Come drive the 2014 Dodge Durango today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep, Value Priced vehicles for over 30 years! Serving the Fort Wayne, Auburn, Huntington, Defiance, Warsaw, Columbia City, Decatur, Marion, Angola, Bryan, Coldwater, Anderson, Indianapolis, and South Bend area for more than 3 decades, allow us to provide this same great service to you today! Check out www.glenbrookdodge.com for all our amazing inventory!
Alfa Romeo of Glenbrook, is your premier destination for new Alfa Romeo vehicles in the Fort Wayne, IN, area. We understand that finding the right luxury car can be challenging and intimidating. We are here to ensure that neither of those are the case!
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, special offers, current pricing and credit worthiness.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.