2015 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT SUPER LOW PAYMENT!, LOCAL TRADE!, FACTORY POWERTRAIN WARRANTY!, LOW MILES!, 2 Front Cup Holders, 3-Spoke Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, 4-Wheel Antilock 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6-Speaker Audio System Feature, Analog Instrumentation, Black Rally Stripe Package, Carpeted Front Floor Mats, Electric Rear-Window Defogger, Electronic Cruise Control, LATCH System, Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob, Maintenance-Free Battery, Manual Rake & Telescopic Steering Column, OnStar 6 Months Directions & Connections Plan, Power Programmable Door Locks, Preferred Equipment Group 1LT, Remote Keyless Entry, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, StabiliTrak, Stainless-Steel Dual-Outlet Exhaust, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Tire Sealant & Inflator Kit, USB Port Audio System Feature. 3.6L V6 DGI DOHC VVT RWD Odometer is 4782 miles below market average! 6-Speed Automatic with TapShift
* If you're looking for something as thrilling to drive as it is to showoff, the 2015 Chevy Camaro coupe or convertible can get the job done. Even the most basic model looks lean and mean, a testament to the power of the Camaro's design. Source: KBB.com
* Strong acceleration with any engine; head-turning looks; capable handling. Source: Edmunds
* The new 2015 Camaro is the perfect blend of distinct design, cutting-edge technology and exhilarating performance. Simply put, it's the full package. Performance-driven design enhancements to the front and rear fascias give the new Camaro a low, wide, contemporary look. But this sports car is more than a beautifully styled body, because what's on the inside matters too. LS and LT models use a 3.6-liter, 323-horsepower V6. SS versions have a 6.2-liter, 400-horsepower V8 with Active Fuel Management for models with the automatic transmission, or a 6.2-liter, 426-horsepower V8. ZL1 models use a supercharged V8 with 580-horsepower. A hand-assembled 7.0L LS7 engine is the heart of Camaro Z/28, boasting an incredible 505 horsepower and 481 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful normally aspirated regular production GM small block V8 ever. Standard features on the Base LS model coupe include an AM FM CD satellite radio with 6-speakers, auxiliary jack and Bluetooth, plus Cruise Control and 18-inch steel wheels. Moving up one trim, the LT Coupe and Convertible add features like a 7-inch touch screen, Chevrolet MyLink, USB input and power front seats. Move up into the SS and experience the power of the 6.2-liter V8 engine, Brembo brakes, and gorgeous 20-inch wheels. In terms of Safety, every model has six airbags, traction control, stability control, and the OnStar communications system, which has concierge services, and emergency services like automatic crash response. Sports car buffs looking to get a great deal of horsepower for the money will find the 2015 Chevy Camaro an enticing proposition. For those looking to turn some heads, the Camaro is what you want to drive. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
19/30 City/Highway MPG
Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep, Value Priced vehicles for over 30 years! Serving the Fort Wayne, Auburn, Huntington, Defiance, Warsaw, Columbia City, Decatur, Marion, Angola, Bryan, Coldwater, Anderson, Indianapolis, and South Bend area for more than 3 decades, allow us to provide this same great service to you today! Check out www.glenbrookdodge.com for all our amazing inventory!
Alfa Romeo of Glenbrook, is your premier destination for new Alfa Romeo vehicles in the Fort Wayne, IN, area. We understand that finding the right luxury car can be challenging and intimidating. We are here to ensure that neither of those are the case!
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, special offers, current pricing and credit worthiness.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.