Vehicle Maintenance Checklist
Keeping up with regular car maintenance is a must for all vehicle owners. Our nearby Indianapolis, IN Alfa Romeo dealers at Alfa Romeo of Glenbrook want to make every one of your services visit experience as seamless as possible. Our auto professionals ensure you receive timely service and only OEM Alfa Romeo parts.
Why Maintenance Is Important
All vehicles experience wear, whether it be from age, road conditions, or usage, which is why it’s important for you to keep up with regular maintenance like tire care, oil changes, brake inspections, and more. In our Alfa Romeo service center, we cater to all routine service and repair needs. We employ factory-trained technicians who are well-versed in caring for Alfa Romeo models, whether it be the Alfa Romeo Giulia or Alfa Romeo Stelvio, and who are always more than happy to assist.
Checklist of Common Maintenance Tasks
- Check engine light: If you see this icon lit up on your dashboard, it could mean a variety of issues. But it’s always a good idea to bring your car in for an inspection, as something serious could be going on with your engine.
- Headlights: Always make sure you check that your headlights, taillights, and daytime lights are working properly; don’t forget about your interior lights too.
- Fluid checks: Fluids help several of your vehicle’s components to work, from the transmission to the engine to the windshield wipers. Our Alfa Romeo car experts can are more than able to inspect fluid levels, replenish if necessary, and also change out the filters when applicable.
- Oil changes: Oil changes should be performed generally every 3,000 to 5,000 miles. Several factors can affect this timeframe, such as driving conditions, climate, and the age of your vehicle. You can check your owner’s manual for a timeframe or get in touch with one of our technicians.
- Battery checks: Battery service involves testing the charge, cleaning off corrosion, and performing replacement when necessary.
- Tires: Tires take the brunt of everything that the road has to offer, which is why it’s so important to ensure they’re in top condition. The service center at our luxury car dealership executes rotations, alignments, air pressure checks, and replacements.